View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ravengrove

re: thanks for the time in the kin

About a year ago I started playing LOTRO and was accepted in a danish Kinship. This Kinship was abandonned a few month later, and I got acceptet i the fantastic Moria Defenders. I have had some very good nights on the chat, fine help on crafted items and a little frustration because most kin-nights was out of reach for climbing characters. I thank you all for the warm and fun open chats and for the solid base in this big world.

Since F2P, I have exclusively played on Withywindle (main Character Ravenric - Warden). Mainly because I wanted to guide and help a little group of my students to get foothold in this fantastic world. My students are all dyslextic and need much help on reading and understanding the quests. I like to help them and level among them - and gradually found out that I would have to abandon my first thought of coming back to Snowbourn. We now have a very small kinship called "The Western Shore", with almost none experience in raiding, but a safe haven for my students.

Yesterday my proud hunter Ravengrove was transfered from Snowbourn to Withywindle, so this is my goodbye.

- Ravengrove aka Heine Ravnholt - Denmark
Flackadder
Kin Officer

Hi Ravengrove,

You will be missed in Moria Defenders, but the venture you are now on is for a very worthy cause. May I wish you farewell and keep up the good work on Withywindle.

There is Flackadder.......period. Everyone else is superfluous !!

It is sometimes better to remain quiet and be thought a fool, than open your mouth and remove all doubt

Office Supplies
Rhysi
★Rhysi★ ツ
Kin Officer

Hey Ravengrove

I was actually online when your character was moved
First I thought you may have deleted then remembered about the transfers
So am glad to hear you still have your toon to play

I wish you all the best in withywindle
& may see you there when I eventually get around to playing my thomas toons I created

Cailin
Cailinlotro
Kin Officer

We will miss you in kin but you are doing a great thing and will have lots of fun with all your students. Good luck and have great adventures over on the new server! Happy
Chipmore
Chipmore
Kin Leader

Heine

I wish you all the best on the other server and the venture you have started shows you truly to be a Moria Defender. All the best and take care!

CloseProtection -75- Guardian - SM Forester/SM Prospector
Chipmore -65- Captain - SM Jeweller/SM Prospector/SM Cook/Kindred Jeweller's Guild
Chipperoni -75- Burg - SM Scholar/SM Weaponsmith/Kindred Scholar's Guild
Chipflask  - 65 - Minstrel - SM Forester/SM Prospector
Chippie -65- RK
Chipolata  -65- Champ- SM Prospector/SM Tailor/SM Metalsmith/Kindred Tailor's Guild
Chipster   -65- Hunter
Chimeras   -65- LM- SM Forester/SM Woodworker/ Kindred Woodworker's Guild
ArmouredCar -70- Warden
Rafcopper  -9- Guardian - SM Farmer and Kin Bank
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Moria Defenders Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: