View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chipmore
Chipmore
Kin Leader

re: No VIP/LTS Points for Jun?

MONTHLY VIP POINTS
We have confirmed that most players have and are correctly receiving monthly VIP points.

REOCCURRING SUBSCRITPTIONS

Players who have migrated with remaining time from a reoccurring VIP subscription (plus 14 days) will receive VIP points from Turbine on their next billing date if they remain an active VIP (payment with Credit card or GTC.) These players received their VIP points for the current month from COG.

LIFETIME SUBSCRIPTIONS
Lifetime subscribers will now receive their VIP points with 48 hours of their anniversary with Turbine. The anniversary is the date of migration. We have confirmed that most VIPs have correctly received these points for their first month. (Lifetime subscribers who migrate in June get points in June, those who migrate in July get points in July, and so on.)

EARLY MIGRATED LIFETIME SUBSCRIPTIONS
We are aware that Lifetime subscribers who migrated on the 1st June or before 5 AM EST on the 2nd June may not have received VIP points for their first month. If you are a Lifetime subscriber who migrated on the 1st or early on the 2nd, and you have not yet received your points, please contact Account Management support. Contact options are iat the bottom.

All tickets are answered in the order they are received. We are currently experiencing high volume at this time, largely due to players submitting multiple tickets with the same inquiry. Please feel free to submit a single inquiry, and reply to the automated response with any updates, but please do not submit multiple inquiries, as that will slow down responses for all players.

If you have already submitted a ticket, then you're all set. We'll review it and respond.
------------------------------------------------------------------

To see if you received the points or not:
Log into the store, press the button marked account, and then account history. It details every movement of your account since 1 June.
If the 500 points aren't there, raise a ticket using the Support Link

I've had to raise a ticket, lacking the 500 points. I started my migration on 1st June and it completed on 2nd so no points allocated.

Support for this can now be found HERE: http://www.turbine.com/support
Click the "Support Center" tab, then "Submit a Ticket"

CloseProtection -75- Guardian - SM Forester/SM Prospector
Chipmore -65- Captain - SM Jeweller/SM Prospector/SM Cook/Kindred Jeweller's Guild
Chipperoni -75- Burg - SM Scholar/SM Weaponsmith/Kindred Scholar's Guild
Chipflask  - 65 - Minstrel - SM Forester/SM Prospector
Chippie -65- RK
Chipolata  -65- Champ- SM Prospector/SM Tailor/SM Metalsmith/Kindred Tailor's Guild
Chipster   -65- Hunter
Chimeras   -65- LM- SM Forester/SM Woodworker/ Kindred Woodworker's Guild
ArmouredCar -70- Warden
Rafcopper  -9- Guardian - SM Farmer and Kin Bank
Sangrida
Kin Member

It's good to see that they ARE going to give out the points for June then Happy I haven't checked over the last few days but last I checked I hadn't received mine. Cheers for that Chip, will contact support next time I'm online Happy

received mine....spent mine.

There is Flackadder.......period. Everyone else is superfluous !!

It is sometimes better to remain quiet and be thought a fool, than open your mouth and remove all doubt

Office Supplies
Isibard

Made a ticket on June 12th, still haven't gotten any points
Oaktree1

im still waiting too isi,they will come in time
Oaktree1

jus checked my emails and they've applied mine now - have u sent a follow up email Isi? a reply to the ticket originally raised seems to have done the trick for me
Sangrida
Kin Member

Still haven't received mine either, and not heard anything from Turbine either Have replied to the original ticket by supplying screen shots of missing points but absolutely nothing back from Turbine Hopefully it'll be because they're dealing with the tickets by date order and they haven't reached mine yet!!!

i imagine thats the case m8,that they are responding via date and time of your original ticket
Isibard

Still haven't gotten them and I did reply. But heard on globallff that 7 days wasn't an unusual waiting time. However, I certainly think that Turbine could at least be a bit more communicative on the status of your ticket (or it would be nice to be able to "track the ticket")
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Moria Defenders Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: