View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sangrida
Kin Member

re: Guild Wars 2

Heya all

I was just wondering if anyone will be trying out Guild Wars 2? The reason I'm asking this is because I'm contemplating resurrecting my old guild when Guild Wars 2 finally gets released. The only problem is that I've lost contact with all the officers that were in the guild as they left Guild Wars a long time ago and I'm not sure how to get in contact with them. Also my husband won't be playing Guild Wars 2 because he's still very much into Eve Online and he lost interest in Guild Wars 2 ages ago. I think he was getting fed up of the long wait, I don't know :P

Before I even think of paying for hosting for a website, forums, vent etc I'll need some officers that I know and have played with before that would be able to help me with the recruitment side of things, setting up runs for dungeons etc etc.

I've even left my guild in Guild Wars and joined another so that I could join in on dungeon runs and stuff so hopefully I might also have an alliance sorted out for when Guild Wars 2 is ready.

What with the start of the open beta weekends this weekend I'm thinking about it more and more. So basically was just wondering if anyone was interested in Guild Wars 2, and also of helping me resurrect my old guild!!???

I shall be buying GW2 when it comes out. May even try the open beta...though may not be as soon as this weekend for me.

There is Flackadder.......period. Everyone else is superfluous !!

It is sometimes better to remain quiet and be thought a fool, than open your mouth and remove all doubt

Office Supplies
Chipmore
Chipmore
Kin Leader

Will definitely be playing it but with the move back to the UK wont be commiting to anything until we are settled but best of luck mate!

CloseProtection -75- Guardian - SM Forester/SM Prospector
Chipmore -65- Captain - SM Jeweller/SM Prospector/SM Cook/Kindred Jeweller's Guild
Chipperoni -75- Burg - SM Scholar/SM Weaponsmith/Kindred Scholar's Guild
Chipflask  - 65 - Minstrel - SM Forester/SM Prospector
Chippie -65- RK
Chipolata  -65- Champ- SM Prospector/SM Tailor/SM Metalsmith/Kindred Tailor's Guild
Chipster   -65- Hunter
Chimeras   -65- LM- SM Forester/SM Woodworker/ Kindred Woodworker's Guild
ArmouredCar -70- Warden
Rafcopper  -9- Guardian - SM Farmer and Kin Bank
Malfir-Bronzebeard
Kin Member

I've pre-ordered it Happy
Flackadder
Kin Officer

Show off :-)

There is Flackadder.......period. Everyone else is superfluous !!

It is sometimes better to remain quiet and be thought a fool, than open your mouth and remove all doubt

Office Supplies
Sangrida
Kin Member

If anyone is interested in a guild *hint hint* check out www.cognitive-dissidents.co.uk and join Flack and us!!! We have vent so it's been nice catching up with Flack! Hope to see some of you soon!

Jump to: